September 15 marks the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month, and TurboTax is happy to affix the celebration! We’ll be shining the highlight on 4 Intuit clients who will share their inspirational tales via the #UnidosWeGrow video collection. Powered by TurboTax, the #UnidosWeGrow video collection speaks to the ability of group, unity, and variety inside the Latino tradition, and the way perseverance via obstacles results in prosperity, progress, and success.
The #UnidosWeGrow video collection is hosted by Colombian-born journalist Carolina Trejos and options the next friends:
- Lissette Calveiro: This Ecuadorian-Cuban American digital entrepreneur and influencer embodies the #UnidosWeGrow mantra by encouraging her shoppers to advance their enterprise by counting on their communities for help and embracing their Latino heritage.
- Arnulfo Tuñón-Ortiz (aka Tuna) : A Mexican American neuroscientist who advocates for making STEM accessible to underprivileged and underrepresented communities. He credit his success to his group and the folks in his life who inspired him to dream huge.
- Genesis Arizmendi, PhD: A Mexican American instructor and speech therapist, Genesis has spent the final 15 years targeted on enhancing academic outcomes for various kids with and with out disabilities.
- Chef Raymond Li: A Colombian, Cuban, and Chinese language chef who persevered through the pandemic lockdown, launching Li’s Sum & Extra restaurant and rising the enterprise via group phrase of mouth.
TurboTax is proud to acknowledge these inspiring tales that display U.S. Hispanics’ dedication and the ability of group. By celebrating their superb journeys, we wish to uplift and encourage others to succeed in their monetary objectives and desires.
Along with the TurboTax #UnidosWeGrow video collection, Intuit TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp are unveiling latest findings pertaining to a Latino client and Latino enterprise homeowners survey. The information displays the optimistic impression of group and household in terms of success. However, we see key elements comparable to inflation impacting the Latino group negatively in terms of private funds.
- 95% of profitable Hispanic/Latino enterprise homeowners say their group has contributed to their success vs 89% of different profitable small enterprise homeowners.
- 90% of Hispanic/Latino enterprise homeowners say their household impressed them to begin a enterprise.
- 98% of rising companies attribute their progress to a robust office tradition.
- 93% of Hispanic/Latino shoppers say they don’t find the money for to plan for the long run.
- 95% of profitable Hispanic/Latino enterprise homeowners say their household contributes to this success.
- 93% of shoppers wouldn’t have sufficient cash to plan for the long run and 43% of entrepreneurs want extra assist to realize their monetary objectives.
The #UnidosWeGrow marketing campaign will elevate Latino voices and can share further sources that may assist their group to continue to grow and succeeding financially sooner or later. Don’t miss this month’s programming , together with a free digital occasion for small companies and shoppers to assist have a good time monetary success whereas studying from different position fashions inside the Hispanic group.
#UnidosWeGrow: Meet Lissette Calveiro!